Monday, February 23, 2009

TNT FUN-RAISING

Well after I flew to Cleveland last night, I slept this morning until 12:30 in the afternoon. It was a cold day as well, so I did not exercise, although I did go to the LLS office for a Team in Training fundraising ideas party, I have come up with some great ideas for the next following months. So be expecting a Happy hour party or 2, a concert, and a hot dog stand!!! I did drop out of the Lake Tahoe Century due to the fact that I will be out of the country. But I am still going strong on training for the Chatanooga Triathlon, and I hope that if you feel so inclined to help a person with blood cancer that you will go to the Triathlon Donation link at the top right under "donations" and make a small contribution, even it be a few dollars or so!!! Thanks so much for continuing to read my blog!!!!

1 comment:

  1. mmmmm I have a fridge full of popsicles in the basement...

    ReplyDelete