Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Day 6

Well today I was feeling good, so I went to the pool, and swam laps for thirty minutes, and decided to ride my bike later in the afternoon. I rode about ten miles at stone mountain park, which is uphill, and downhill, but today it seemed it was mostly uphill. I still feel good from doing it although, my muscles ache. I went to Tri Your Best and picked up a sample of Hammer whey protein (vanilla), but I did not use it yet. So after a dinner of oven roasted chicken, brown rice, and spinach...I am still starving!!! I just ate a banana to help the hunger, but I think I am going to have to eat more. I bought some hemp sprouted bread today at kroger, so maybe some of that with a little smart choice peanut butter(salmonella free I hope)...

No comments:

Post a Comment