Friday, February 13, 2009

Day 3

So mea and my Dad woke up at 4 this morning, and caught the 6:45am flight back to Atlanta. When I got home, I went to TRI YOUR BEST, a store in Stone Mountain that is dedicated to Triathalon, Marathon, and Biking gear. Dave is the owner, James does Managing and Sales, and Mark is the Mechanic...the guys are really cool, and really nice. I have started going in there a lot recently just to say whats up to James, and to meet new faces. I looked at running shoes, and James noted that I pronate inward, so he said that when I come in to purchase my shoes, we would do a running analysis on the treadmill...I hope that my new pair will fix the pain in my right leg that I have always had when I run. I think this is due to cheap shoes, and a lack of professional opininon. But I do not want to hurt myself, so I am taking every precautionary measure to ensure I do well in the Triathalon.

No comments:

Post a Comment