Friday, March 6, 2009

AWESOME DAY TODAY

So this morning I went to the pool and swam lightly for about an hour, just to stretch out from yesterdays bike ride. Afterwards I stopped by Kroger to get some food in my stomach, and to my joy they were giving free cholesterol checks at the pharmacy. Now, I have never gotten my cholesterol checked, so I was a bit nervous(and I hate needles), but after my 10 minute test, I was happy to find out that I have like no triglycerides, or really any cholesterol in me!!! I am super healthy...yayyyy!!!! So then I had fried chicken for lunch, no joke, but just three little wings with watermelon, and olives. Afterwards, I went and met an aquaintance from Tri your best-at Tri your best to look at a Trek road bike he had offered to sell me. I looked the bike over and bought it for a great price. I am very happy because the bike is actually my size, and even though it is steel, it is light!!! I brought it home, and cleaned and regreased everything, as it had been sitting in his garage for a while. It shined up nice, and tomm. I will get it adjusted, get new tires, and a new chain, as well as new bar tape, and hopefully have a great ride!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment